Terms & Conditions
Conditions Relating to Your Use of Hazbeauty.com
By using the website and placing an order with Hazbeauty.com, you are solely responsible for preserving the privacy of your account, password, and controlling third party access to your computer in order to prevent unpermitted access of your account details. You must ensure that your details are kept secure at all times in order to not compromise the security of your account. It is your duty to inform us as a matter of urgency should you have any reason to believe your password has been used in an unauthorised manner. Please make sure the account details you have provided are accurate. It is your responsibility to inform us immediately of any changes to these details so that we can update your records accordingly. We reserve the right to refuse you access to our website, terminate any orders, edit and or remove content and cancel accounts.
Acceptance of orders
We validate your order and method of payment you submit to us before your order can be accepted.
Your account details will be verified by a member of HAZ Afro Cosmetics online team and if successful your order will be taken and processed. If you are ordering wholesale goods and would require further assistance then a member of our team will contact you to discuss/arrange a suitable shipping method and will also respond to any other business queries you may have.
HAZ Afro Cosmetics Ltd has made every effort to reproduce colours on the website as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways. For this reason exact colour matches are not yet possible over the internet. If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we operate a returns policy.
In very few cases, the goods ordered by you may not exactly and in all totality match the picture you viewed at the time of ordering. This may occur due to two possibilities. First, packagings of products change time to time and even though the product itself is exactly the same the packaging might be different. In other cases the pictures taken may contain bonus content. These offers are promotional offers provided by the manufacturers but for a limited period of time. You may receive your product(s) without the bonus as the promotion may have ended. We make every effort to ensure we update our images but with a large and extensive database of products there may be a delay in updating. In such cases you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify any further details.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is chargeable at 20% on all purchases. If you are a VAT registered company in parts of the EU you may be eligible for VAT exemption, please email us if you feel you should not be charged VAT on your purchase. The buyer may be responsible for any import duty, import taxes or other incidental charges that may apply to their particular country or state.
Disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Products
A new law in force from July 2007, dealing with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), will mean that you'll need to dispose of your waste electrical products at a collection facility instead of putting them in domestic waste. The collection facility will send products for recycling to help to save resources and minimize the effects on the environment. Please refer to www.recycle-more.co.uk to find out where your nearest facility is situated.
HAZ Afro Cosmetics Ltd Reserves the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual customer. All orders are subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative by a member of our online team or given a refund for the difference paid.
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We at Haz Afro Cosmetics care about our customer’s privacy. Because we care, we take steps ensure that all of our products and services are created using the principle of privacy by design. All the data we collect is used to make our products and services the best that they can be. In doing this we always ensure your data is protected, and only used where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service or a product. We understand the path your data follows to ensure it is safe, secure and compliant with the necessary data protection law.
We welcome the changes that have come as part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It describes how we collect, use and process your personal information and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you.
We are Haz Afro Cosmetics, incorporated and registered in the United Kingdom with company registration number 5685158. Our registered address is:
Unit 5b Garnett Close
Greycaines Industrial Estate
YOUR DATA – HOW DO WE HANDLE IT
When you purchase products from us
To complete your purchase, we share your personal information with our subcontractors who are involved in the purchase process, such as, payment providers and logistic partners, as well as credit reference agencies, which we use to assess fraud, credit and/or security risks.
We need to process your personal information in this way to enter into and perform the contract for the products you have purchased from us.
When you phone us
When you phone us, we may also handle your personal information (your name, contact details and the other details you provide to us) in order to provide the customer service that you have asked us to. This could be when you ask us to confirm whether a particular product is available or explain how our delivery or returns process works.
We rely on your initial consent to handle your personal information in this way. If you do not provide us with the personal information we request from you for customer services purposes, we may not be able to fully answer your queries. We will then re-confirm consent should we retain your record for future marketing purposes.
When you have expressed an interest in our products:
If you have opted in via email or over the telephone to receive marketing communications from us, we will handle your personal information (such as your name, company, email, postal address and telephone number) to provide you with marketing communications in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you marketing emails, we rely on your consent to contact you for marketing purposes. Every email we send to you for marketing purposes will also contain instructions on how to unsubscribe from receiving them.
You are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can tell us that you do not want your personal information to be processed in this way at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
We need a small amount of information from our Suppliers to ensure that things run smoothly. The main reasons for using your personal data are to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can be properly implemented and comply with legal requirements.
We require contact details of relevant individuals at your organisation so that we can communicate with you as well as
We also need other information such as your bank details so that we can pay for the services you provide (if this is part of the contractual arrangements between us). We collect your personal data during the course of our work with you.
We realise that you're probably busy, and don't want us to be contacting you about all sorts of things. To find the right balance, we will only use your information:
- To store (and update when necessary) your details, so that we can contact you in relation to our agreements;
- To offer services to you or to obtain support and services from you;
- To perform certain legal obligations;
- To help us to target appropriate marketing campaigns; and
- In more unusual circumstances, to help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Unless you specify otherwise, we may share your information with any of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers / Logistic partners and organisations to whom we provide / obtain services. If you would like to see a list of who we may share your personal data with, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use your personal data for these purposes if we deem this to be necessary for our legitimate interests. If you want to know more about what this means, please see below.
We can process your data for the above reasons where it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by one of our third parties, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of you which require protection of personal data.
We don't think that any of the following activities prejudice individuals in any way – in fact, they help us to offer you a more tailored, efficient service. However, you do have the right to object to us processing your personal data on this basis. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We are obliged to process personal data by law to comply with a common law or statutory obligation. As an employer, we are required to process personal data to comply with its legal obligation to disclose employee salary details to HMRC.
In certain circumstances, we are required to obtain your consent to the processing of your personal data in relation to certain activities. Depending on exactly what we are doing with your information, this consent will be opt-in consent.
GDPR states that (opt-in) consent is "any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her." In plain language, this means that:
- You have to give us your consent freely, without us putting you under any type of pressure;
- You have to know what you are consenting to – so we'll make sure we give you enough information;
- You should have control over which processing activities you consent to and which you don’t.
- You need to take positive and affirmative action in giving us your consent – we're likely to provide a tick box for you to check so that this requirement is met in a clear and unambiguous fashion. This may include consent to market products or services to you.
We will keep records of the consents that you have given in this way.
As we have mentioned, you have the right to withdraw your consent to these activities. You can do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some circumstances we may also need to share your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share it to comply with a legal obligation.
We may periodically send you information that we think you may find interesting, In particular, we may wish to use your data for the purposes listed below, where appropriate and in accordance with any local laws and requirements. Please note that this list is not exhaustive. To:
- Enable us to develop and market our full range of products to you;
- Send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events, and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you;
- Provide you with information about certain discounts and offers that you are eligible for by virtue of your relationship with Haz Afro Cosmetics.
We need your consent for some aspects of these activities which are not covered by our legitimate interests (in particular, the delivery of direct marketing to you through digital channels) and, depending on the situation, we'll ask for this via an opt-in.
The data that we collect from you will be stored in a location within the EU or held by our data processors in accordance with GDPR outside of the EU.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our third party booking agents.
We care about protecting your information. That's why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your personal data. We are committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. We do this by having in place a range of appropriate technical and organisational measures. These include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information please let us know immediately at email@example.com.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS
You have the right to object to us handling your personal information when:
- We are handling your personal information based on our legitimate interests (as described in the “How do you use my data” section above). If you ask us to stop handling your personal information in this way, we will stop unless we can show you that we have compelling grounds as to why our use of your personal information should continue; or
- For marketing purposes. If you ask us to stop handling your personal information on this basis, we will stop.
You have various rights under the data protection laws, which you can exercise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access:
You are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether your personal information is being processed by us, as well as various other information relating to our use of your personal information.
You also have the right to access your personal information which we are handling.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal information we hold about you completed, by providing a supplementary statement to us.
Right to restriction:
You can restrict our processing of your personal information where:
• You think we hold inaccurate personal information about you;
• Our handling of your personal information breaks the law, but you do not want us to delete it;
• We no longer need to process your personal information, but you want us to keep it for legal reasons;
• Where we are handling your personal information because we have a legitimate interest (as described in the “How We Use Your Data” section above and are in the process of objecting to this use of your personal information.
Where you exercise your right to restrict us from using your personal information, we will then only process your personal information when you agree, except for storage purposes and to handle legal claims.
Right to data portability:
You have the right to receive the personal information we hold about you in a structured, standard machine-readable format and to send this to another organisation controlling your personal information.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to require us to erase your personal information which we are handling in the following circumstances:
• Where we no longer need to use your personal information for the reasons we told you we collected it for;
• Where we needed your consent to use your personal information and you have withdrawn your consent;
• When you object to our use of your personal information and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling your personal information;
• If our handling of your personal information has broken the law;
• When we must erase your personal information to comply with a law we are subject to.
Right to complain:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates.
Our site connects you to different websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites or use our services, please note that you have left our site and these websites have their own privacy policies.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or websites. Please check their policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Haz Afro Cosmetics
Unit 5b Garnett Close
Greycaines Industrial Estate
Tel: +44(0)1923 252 392
HAZ Afro Cosmetics Ltd collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site. We DO NOT at anytime collect or store your card details as the payment process is managed by Realex secure Payment Gateways.
HAZ Afro Cosmetics Ltd has partnered with its Payment Gateway Providers to ensure payments made from customers are genuine. IF WE BELIEVE that an order made by a customer, for whatever reason deems fraudulent , HAZ Afro Cosmetics Ltd reserves the rights to withhold the delivery of the order until further notice. All orders will ONLY be then dispatched once our team is completely satisfied that the payment took place was genuine. In order to satisfy our team we may need to ask you some further questions and information.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety